Thursday 25 December 2008

Men never had enough? you tell me

I was talking to my good friend over the phone this morning, cried like a little girl so i asked her why and oh my god!!..she just got dumped during the Christmas Eve! Well definitely a wrong time to let go someone i guess. Christmas is for everyone (Christians) to strengthen their love not to break it! As a friend, i could only say sorry for her and maybe its fated...bla bla ( pretending as if i am a love guru!)..Suddenly she yelled to me like i just got her totally blown up with that kind 'words'? i don't know where i went wrong, did i just say anything wrong?
"What the hell you mean its all fated? Stop sounding like a naive person OK?! I have done so much for him.I stop seeing my friends, losing my social networks, stucked and stranded in KK, and the worst..i had expensive boob jobs, cosmetic surgeries just to look great for him!!! and you know what? he's leaving me for a girl with a flat chest, darker complexion, no sense of fashion and she's nobody! Never heard, or seen her in the club not even once!! Damn..has he got blinded by that girl or what!!"....
Damn..damn..how to answer her when i have that criteria too?! Never mind I'll forgive her this time, perhaps its too hard for her to take at once, okay! Well m still wondering why..

No comments:

Post a Comment